Thursday, January 5, 2012

Days Two & Three *Orange & Yellow*







Day 2- Today's nails were hard to do for me as I didn't think I would be able to find any orange nail polish, but as it turns out I have a few orange shades. The colours I used are (L-R) Essie - Haute as Hello, A randon LA Colors yellow/orange, Chi Chi - Choose Chi Chi, CR-101 and Sports Girl-Orange with Sally Hansen Mega Shine on top of all of them. I loved the sports girl one and it is pretty much a one coater but I did 2 coats on each for good measure.


Day 3- I really love this colour, its Butter London in Cheeky Chops, it is the nicest yellow nail polish I have ever worn, it's really creamy and smooth the only issue I have with it is that I had to do 3 coats. The black crackle/shatter is Barry M Instant Effects in Black which is my favourite of the crackle polishes, my OPI Shatter dried up and evaporated and was really thick from day one, but the Barry M has been amazing! I want to get a gold shatter next though, I think it would look really pretty over taupe nail polish. As usual I have Sally Hansen Mega Shine as a top coat.


I am having a lot of fun doing my nails and I can't wait for the inspired by section.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the orange ombre nail varnish look, it is fab! good luck with your new blog and if you have a sec head over and have a nosy at mine..

    ramblinggirlfriend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Harriet! Nice to meet another Wellingtonian nail blogger :)
    Kate

    ReplyDelete