Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day Fifteen *Delicate Print*

Day 15- I had so many ideas for delicate nails but I wanted something kind of simple, I tried a few different prints but this one looked the nicest on my nails. I painted my nails with one coat of LA Colors- Serenity and let them dry, then I used Leiyu Turbo Colour in Black on a stamping plate (B83) I got at the $2 shop and printed the pattern in different directions on each nail. I think they turned out nicely, maybe slightly messy but that's ok. I think this pattern would look cool with the same base colour with white stamping on them, kind of a subtle lace print.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend, I have work tonight so thought I would get this post up for you.

1 comment:

  1. When I come to your house I want these but in black and white...black with white on top...or the stripes as they are so cool too but in purple...cos you know me I like Purple :P

    ReplyDelete