Saturday, January 14, 2012

Days Thirteen & Fourteen *Animal Print & Flowers*

Day 13- I have done leopard print nails on my flat mate before so I decided that they would be an easy options to do again. I know that is kind of cheating but I hadn't done them on myself so it doesn't count.
I don't think they look as good as I had hoped they would but I still like them. I used OPI in Bling Dynasty as an all over colour then used the end of a make up brush to do some splodgy/circles in OPI's You Don't Know Jacques and then used a fine paint brush with Essie's Lady Godvia to do the outside of the spots. I think they worked well and looked kind of cute.

 
Day 14- Today's nails look a little average as I only painted on coat of Essie's Chastity instead of two, I was hoping it would give a more sheer effect but I think they just look unfinished. I painted the flowers using the end of a make up brush (instead of a dotting tool) and made little petals, I used BYS Mauve-in on Up on 4 fingers and Claire's Cosmetics Neon Pink (nail art) on my ring finger for the petals and Butter London's Cheeky Chops for the center of the flower. I think these nails are a fun spring manicure and would look good in any colour.

It would appear that I am up to date with my nails now so I will try to stay on top of the blog as much as I can now.

No comments:

Post a Comment