Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day Seventeen *Glitter*

Day 17- I think this is the day I have been most excited about! I LOVE GLITTER!!!! Any of my friends or family will tell you that I seem to leave a trail of glitter behind me where ever I go. I knew right from the start of this challenge that I would be using OPI's- Rainbow Connection for today but I didn't know how I wanted to layer it. I decided to use Barry M's Navy nail paint as the base of this manicure and I really like the way they turned out. The navy looks kind of purple in the photo but it still looks really pretty. I was in a bit of a rush when I did these though so they aren't the best but that's ok. I finished my nails with BYS Matte top coat so the effect isn't as sparkley today.
I have been thinking about different ideas for my inspiraton section and I hope you like what I have come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment